Video presentation is the future, it’s a fact. Whether it’s through a video conference, event coverage, corporate videos, testimonials, training videos, video marketing or a web TV show, looking great on video is of utmost importance now that you’re in the limelight.
Gold Media takes pride in making this a reality for you and your business. It is our job to make sure that your video comes out looking professional and that you and your business not only look the best, but enhance your brand.
Here are some tips to help look great in the video:
- Get the right lighting – Overhead lighting is a complete no-no. – It’s best to use three natural, soft light sources – one on either side and the third one directly behind you.
- Check your Angle – You always want to capture the ideal perspective when it comes to angles. Having the lens right at eye level gives you a better looking presentation. Especially when you’re centered in your video.
- Look Presentable – Always look decent from head to toe. Only half of your body might be in the frame, but you never know if you’ll need to stand up. It’s good to have flattering colors near your face. Check your teeth for remnants of food and make sure the temperature is set to where you won’t be sweating.
- Minimal Distractions – Make sure you are focused, yet comfortable. Unnecessary sounds like barking or people talking around you could distract you or interrupt the video.
- Be Prepared – Be confident about your subject and believe in yourself. Squinting at notes during the shoot will ruin the video and you will come across as not being fully involved. – Also, remember that it is a video and retakes are possible.
These are all important to be able to look great in the video. Gold Media can help you and your business achieve all of this and more. We have a full service to direct, shoot and edit your video to look the way you want it too. Give us a call today and book an appointment.